Preparing for your newborn session? Here's a few tips on what to bring
I’m so excited to meet the newest person in your family! This may be your very first baby or this may be your third! Either way, this little person is going to be so incredibly loved by you so it’s important we ensure the most comfortable setting for photographing your little baby. I do have a full newborn guide to help make the most out of your session, however, here’s a quick little idea of what you may want to bring.
- Extra onesies or outfits
- Swaddle blankets
- Burp cloths
- Bottle of milk if you’re using one (will help settle baby faster in between poses)
- Soother if you’re using one
- Snacks and drinks for your self (I do have some as well if you run out)
Special items or props:
- Any sentimental items you want to include in the photos, like family heirlooms or gifts.
- If you’d like your feet to be shown in a few photos feel free to bring dress shoes for the whole family placed in a separate bag so that the soles are clean and dry.
I have a full guide to help you with your very first photo session with your new little baby!